Getting silky and straight hair is something every girl wants. Moreover, straight hair is very easy to style and always in trend. And to achieve hair straightening we often subject our hair to chemicals and heat appliances. Hence, leading to damaged and dry hair.
So, in solution to this problem, we have curated some home remedies which can straighten your hair naturally without causing any damage to it. Check them out if you want some beautiful and naturally straight hair.
Eggs and Olive oil
Eggs keep your hair well nourished and make it stronger. And olive oil keeps our hair well moisturized and shiny. These ingredients when combined together make for a really good remedy for your hair.
How to make an eggs and olive oil mask?
- Get 2 eggs and 1 part olive oil.
- Mix them together thoroughly.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave for an hour.
- Wash it off.
Coconut Milk Mask
First of all, coconut milk is a natural straightener. Also, it gives a beautiful shine and luster to you your hair. It is a good hair conditioner as well. So, apply the coconut milk mask once every week for naturally straight hair.
How to make a coconut milk mask?
- Mix 1 cup of coconut milk with 1 tbsp of honey.
- Let it soak in your hair.
- Wash it off after 1 hour.
Milk and Honey
Honey and Milk could do wonders for your hair. They both nourish your hair very well. And also, prove to be excellent conditioner for your hair. The application of Honey and Milk mask will definitely improve the quality of your hair and will naturally straighten them.
How to make a Honey and Milk Mask?
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey to a cup of milk.
- Add freshly mashed strawberries in the mix.
- Apply it on your hair and leave it for 2 hours.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Banana and Papaya Mask
Banana and Papaya mask really heals and rejuvenates the scalp and the hair. Also, banana helps in getting rid of dandruff and gives a beautiful shine to your hair. Mixing it with papaya makes for a very effective ingredient for naturally straight hair.
How to make a Banana and Papaya Mask?
- Mash banana and papaya in equal proportion.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey to it and apply it on your hair strands.
- Let it dry completely and then rinse it off.
Aloe Vera gel mask
For your hair, Aloe Vera proves to be a wonderful herb. Furthermore, it makes your hair really smooth, straight and shiny. So, you should definitely go for this mask if you naturally smooth shiny and straight hair.
How to make an Aloe Vera Gel Mask?
- Take ½ cup each of warm oil and aloe gel.
- Mix them together and apply it on your hair.
- Wash after 30-40 minutes.
So, there you have some really simple home remedies to get naturally straight hair. Moreover, these are any day better than subjecting your hair to heat and strong chemicals. So, when it comes to naturally straight hair, now you know what to do and how to do it.