Diwali is by far the biggest and the liveliest festival celebrated across India. We start preparing months before it, running to the buzzing market streets like some freak; and why won’t we? Diwali is like a paradise for shoppers. Attractive offers, discounts, grants, gifts become the word of the market. So, since Diwali is almost here, our three in-house e-commerce giants, namely; Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal have announced the dates for their biggest Annual sale Big Billion Days, Great Indian Festival Sale and Unbox Diwali sale respectively, and signaled for the war to commence.
Amongst the three, Amazon is the first one to begin the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale from 1st October, ending on 5th October. Amazon’s Great Indian Festival Sale is themed as ‘Tyohar Bade Dilwala’ wherein it seeks to offer massive discounts on its products including books, electronics, apparels and many more.
Whereas, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale and Snapdeal’s Unbox Diwali Sale are planned to hit the road between 2nd to 6th October. Flipkart has decided to surpass its competitors by offering 90 percent discounts to customers on fashion, electronic appliances and gadgets.
Having read about these sales, only a fool would miss such an opportunity to shop whole-heartedly. But, the question that now comes into picture is how you can get the most out of Diwali sales and offers on Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal? For this, we have compiled some tips for you to assist you make the best of these sales. Check them out:
- If you are not signed in onto any of these websites, make sure you do it right away for faster and smoother service.
- If you have pre-planned the products you want to buy then make sure to add them to your wishlist before the sale begins so you don’t have to waste your time hunting for them.
- Get your credit and debit cards added to these e-commerce websites. Paying through credit and debit cards will certainly give you additional discounts.
- If you are using the company’s app, make sure you have the latest updated version. Shopping through app may also help you earn extra discounts.
- Resolve all internet connectivity issues by the end of this month. You don’t want internet worries on the top of everything.
- Get yourself registered on websites like BuyersGoHappy so that you can earn additional offers and cashbacks beside the existing ones, if you shop through it. (To register yourself on BuyersGoHappy, click here)
Now, find the most comfortable spot in your house where no one can disturb you. Make sure you have your laptop or mobile fully charged and your credit/debit cards ready. Just relax until the D-day arrives because once it is here, it’s going to be lot of hard work; click, click and click!
To find out further about the three big sales launched by Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal, please visit out blog post War Is Coming: Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal.