Lenovo, on Monday, launched its new cell phone Lenovo Vibe K5 Note and has collided with its rival Redmi Note 3. This collision has garnered a lot of attention, and as a result here we are, bringing to you an exclusive review of Lenovo’s new baby, Lenovo Vibe K5 note. The phone has mind-boggling features like 5.5 inch display, 3-4 GB RAM, 13MP Primary and 8 MP Secondary camera (the full list of the features is given below).
Lenovo has been successfully able to create a lot of hype prior to launching Lenovo Vibe K5 note by releasing several teasers showcasing its features on social media platforms. We are glad that the phone is finally here to give a pause to all the madness. Check out the main features of the cell phone before you make up your mind about anything.
- Colors: The phone is available in 3 colors; Black, gold and gray.
- Display: It has 5.5 inch 1080p display screen.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755M with 4x 1.8GHz + 4x 1GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860 GPU.
- RAM: 3 or 4 GB RAM.
- Storage: 32 GB storage, expandable upto 128 GB.
- Battery and Android version: 3500mAh battery, and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Camera: 13 MP primary camera with phase detection autofocus, and 8MP secondary camera.
It has been observed that Lenovo Vibe K5 note has a lot of improvements over its predecessor Lenovo Vibe K4. For instance, it has a sturdier body and is slimmer than K4. Lenovo Vibe K5 note will be available from today on Flipkart exclusively priced at Rs. 11, 999 for 3 GB model and Rs. 13,499 for 4GB model. To check for offers from BuyersGoHappy